Don't Sweat the Small Stuff !

Hello everyone :) I know I've been gone for a while, but well .. I really havn't been motivated to blog about anything.. But I'm more positive now than I've been in a while. And I wanna share and SPREAD this positivity to you guys!

Now back on topic, JUST DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! I know I know, as a teenager, it seems like we're magnets for problems, drama, blah blah blah. But guess what? We're not ! You're probably thinking now, from where is she getting all this crap from? Well, my friends, there's this little book called the Secret, ever hear of it? Yeah .. It's basically changed my personal view of life in, what, 2 days? And the best part; IT WORKS!!
I promise you it does..

The only way to happiness and success in your life is basically believing that everything is going to turn out great and turn out YOUR way. Just change your thought process, and instead of making it a negative one, keep it positive.

Dance, Love, Laugh.. LIVE! You're only a teen once, and these WILL be the best years of your life. Believe me :) 

xx

Share:

0 comments