Goals for March

I know its about the second week of the month, but its never too late to start this post.
This month I wanna stay motivated, and accomplished. So here's a list of everything i want to do or get done by the end of the month :

  1. Lose 10-15 lbs.. 
  2. Finish my Visualization Boards
  3. Read 10 books
  4. Get high marks in my classes
  5. Learn 10 dance routines perfectly
  6. Learn to play 10 different songs on the piano
  7. Learn the guitar
  8. Take a picture everyday .. Practice photography
  9. Update my blog AT LEAST twice a week
  10. SMILE
  11. Mend any feuds/problems I've had with anyone
  12. Stay positive
I'm going to update this at the end of the month to sort of check on my progress.. and im going to make a blog like this for every month :) 

xx

Share:

0 comments