So Many Reasons Why Smoking Pretty Much Sucks! :)

This is a requested topic AND a personal favorite. See, this is coming from a person who's basically been surrounded by smokers her entire life, and yes, i do mean ENTIRE life. Dad, mom, aunt, uncles, grandma, and the list goes on. For the past few years, though, my friends are the ones that have been smoking.


Now, I'm not gonna lie and say I've never tried it before, I have, but believe me, I didn't like it .. Or really understand why people smoke. My mom says she does because she likes it, my aunt says it's because it relieves her from her stress. I think, those are all stupid reasons that are gonna lead to diseases, not only for them, but for  the ones around them (in this case, me!!).

Teenage smoking has been increasing rapidly, especially in Kuwait. The problem is, these kids can get the cigarettes from anywhere! Just go to the nearest market and get some, and if anyone asks them who it's for, they'll just lie and say it's for their parents or something. A lot start from when they're.. 13 or 14. They do it to be 'cool'. Well, guess what, ITS NOT COOL ! :)
It's stupid how smoking is sort of glamorized to seem like something beautiful and elegant, when the truth is, it's disgusting! And I'm not even mentioning drugs and alcohol, but for now I guess this'll just do.
You're just cutting your life short, and your friends around you. Imagine how much money you can save if you stopped buying cigarettes alone. This pretty much sounds like a speech or an essay you would write for English class, lol, but it's a really touchy issue for me, and alot of other people.
xx

Share:

0 comments