Winter Break

There's only a week left for winter break (sadly), and thought I'd update everyone on how I spent my holiday so far. To be honest, I haven't really done anything, but because someone *cough* sort of asked me to make this blog post, i will (: 

To start things off, my close friend Jay came to visit from Lebanon, and she's spending the break here. We've just been chillin and hanging out and stuff, and going to malls and cafes. I also got my Canon (which Ive been waiting for forever !!), pictured below. 
Hmmm, what else?? So, really, I spent these two weeks just working on myself. From working out, to writing, to singing. Oh, and sort of practing my photography with the new camera ! (Yes, I am still really excited about it). 
I hope everyone's having a great holiday! xo

Share:

0 comments