You're Blessed


We all have our days where we wake up thinking, "damn. Nothing's going right for me" or.. "I wish my life was better." Of course we all go through this, it's human nature after all. But rarely do we take the time out of our day to truly be grateful for our blessings. To be grateful for the family we have, for the education we've got, for the friends that make our lives a little more colorful. Hell, we should be grateful for the clean water we get to drink on a daily bases. Now, you may be wondering who this "we" I keep referring to. Well, it's you and me. You, who are fortunate enough to be have a laptop, iPad, phone--WHATEVER,to even read this post. You, who has the time to sit down and read this. You, who are fortunate enough to have all these resources. And me, who has the opportunity, time, and money to be able to write about this. I know, this may be a load of crap to some.. But really take the time out for just 5 minutes to really count your blessings. Start with the major things, and then go into more detail.. Your family, friends, school, money... clean water, clothes, makeup, pens and paper.. clean air, health. Within 5 minutes, you'll probably realize that you have more blessings than not, and 5 measly minutes aren't enough to count them all. Hell, I don't think an hour would be enough if you really get down to it. So get a notebook.. A special one. And write down your blessings and things you're grateful for. Just write in this journal for 5 minutes a day. Even if you can't write them all down, or you seem to repeat certain items. Just keep writing. Trust me, you'll eventually come to the conclusion that your life is pretty damn good. xx, Raneem 

Share:

0 comments