Artist of the Month! - January

So I decided to have an 'Artist of the Month' post, well, monthly ! Soo many new singers are showing up everyday, and I probably know over 200 names, but for January, I think there was one person in particular that I've been putting on repeat all month.. And it's Travis Garland !


He was in NLT along with Kevin McHale (yes, Artie from Glee!). After the band broke up, he went solo, remixing popular songs like 'Dead and Gone' and 'Airplanes'. He was signed on by Papa Joe Simpson and Perez Hilton promotes him, his first official single was 'Believe' and he performed it on American Idol.
His newest song, with it's official video, is 'Everything Right Now' which you can see below, is personally my favorite. And it doesnt hurt that he looks yummy.. Just sayin (:


So check him out, and enjoy! Xo

Share:

0 comments