Goals for March (RECAP)

So this is my evaluation for March:
  1. Lose 10-15 lbs..  I completely and totally failed on this one.. BUT i did lose weight.. :D
  2. Finish my Visualization Boards i sorta did that.. but not completely.
  3. Read 10 books I'm ashamed to say, I didnt even read one x_x
  4. Get high marks in my classes I did pretty well on this one (somewhat).
  5. Learn 10 dance routines perfectly I learned 1.. if that's sort of an accomplishment? :c
  6. Learn to play 10 different songs on the piano I learned 3 .. so HA! Okay, yes.. i still failed :c
  7. Learn the guitar I don't own a guitar.. so i guess thats a good excuse?
  8. Take a picture everyday .. Practice photography I also failed terribly on this one :(
  9. Update my blog AT LEAST twice a week NO TIME (or inspiration) ! 
  10. SMILE I did good on this one. :D
  11. Mend any feuds/problems I've had with anyone Although it mainly happened like 2 days ago .. it STILL happened (:
  12. Stay positive :D :D :D!
So, i yes, i failed on alot of these.. but in general im sort of proud of myself.. :)
xx

Share:

0 comments