Where Have I Been..?

Hello there everyone. If you've ever come across my blog, you'll notice that I've been inactive for roughly six months (more or less). And that's just unacceptable! BUT, I do have some legit excuses for my absence:

              A)  I'm a senior in highschool, so naturally, I've been very caught up in both my academic
                    and personal life that blogging has been one of my last priorities.

              B) I've been in a blogging rut. I had no creative juices flowing and quite frankly, I didn't want
                   put up posts on boring topics just so I can have a post up. That's not the way I roll..
 
              C) I just gave up. I felt as though nothing that I could come up with is good enough, and I just
                   kina gave up I guess. I didn't feel as though the pictures I've taken or the ideas that I came
                   up with were up to par with not just other bloggers, but up to the expectations I have with
                   myself. I know I'm no professional or anything, but I'd at least like to put up posts that
                   somewhat look well-made.

So enough of the excuses, and now I'm going to get back into the whole blogging thing and give it the time and dedication it needs! :)


xx,

Raneem.

Share:

0 comments